The Clazzes.org subversion and maven repositories can be accessed read-only by anonymous users. The URLs all follow the same schema, just replace
project-name. Generally, the svn and maven urls for all projects should also be written on their homepage. If you are not sure about the project name, you can visit https://maven.clazzes.org/org/clazzes/ and browse the list of projects there, or contact the project lead.
- Subversion: http://svn.clazzes.org/svn/project-name/
- Maven Releases: http://maven.clazzes.org/org/clazzes/project-name
- Maven Snapshot-Releases:
Software Packages for Linux
We provide .deb packages of some software for Debian and derived linux distros. A full list of the available software can be found at https://deb.clazzes.org/. You can directly download source snippets for your
sources.list[.d] from there too.
We highly recommend using
apt-transport-https to install the packages from https, but all URLs work as http too.
To trust our archiver key, run the following command in a terminal as root:
wget -O - https://www.clazzes.org/gpg/pba-archiver.clazzes.org.asc |apt-key add -
Some of our software packages are also available as Windows installers for 32 and 64 bit architectures from our downloads area.
Every project has a designated user name (usually the same as the project name), which may upload files subversion and maven repositories via ssh. Trusted user's ssh-keys are added to the authorized key list of the project-user. Access may be restricted to svn or include and the maven repository.
Write-enabled URLs for projects are built according to the following schema:
- Subversion repository: svn+ssh://email@example.com/svn/project-name
- Maven repository base URL: scpexe://firstname.lastname@example.org/var/www/htdocs/maven.clazzes.org
- Maven snapshot repository base URL: scpexe://email@example.com/var/www/htdocs/maven-snapshots.clazzes.org
- In place of
scpexe:you may be able to use
Troubleshooting authenticated access
Before contacting the administrator or project lead because of technical problems, please make sure you have tried the following:
- Your ssh client must accept the clazzes.org server’s host keys before you can commit using
ssh+svn. In a terminal, call
ssh maven.clazzes.orgonce and accept the host key.
- If you have already made changes in a working copy downloaded via public access you can switch it to ssh-based access without loosing anything: svn switch --relocate svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/svn/project-name
- Some maven plugins do not understand the
user@part of scp/scpexe/sftp URLs nor the user setting in ~/.m2/settings.xml or ~/.ssh/config, you will need to call the maven CLI tool with an option like -Duser.name=project-name. Like: maven -Duser.name=project-name deploy
- If extending or creating a
pom.xml, do not forget that at some points you need to use complete URLs, i.e. append
/trunk/project-nameor the like.