- mingw-w32-pkg-config and mingw-w64-pkg-config are deprecated, use mingw-w64-tools, which contains tools for both architectures (w32/w64).
mingw-w32-gcc and mingw-w64-gcc are deprecated, simply use g++-mingw-w64, which contains all compilers for both architectures (w32/w64).
- Split packages to dev and runtime package
- Root runtime dependencies are mingw-w64-gcc-rt resp. mingw-w64-g++-rt and mingw-w32-gcc-rt resp. mingw-w32-g++-rt
- Root development dependencies are mingw-w64-i686-dev (w32) and mingw-w64-x86-64-dev (w64)
- Correctly refer to upstream dev/runtime packages like mingw-w64-zlib, mingw-w64-zlib-dev and other likewise dependencies of your package (not shown in the example below...)
- Depend on debhelper >= 9
- Distribution is jessie, generation is 6