- org.clazzes.login.ldap, supporting LDAP backends like ADS
- org.clazzes.login.jaas, using container provided JAAS authentication
- org.clazzes.login.sql, using any legacy SQL database, i.e. one managed by SDS (SQL Directory Service)
- org.clazzes.login.http, supporting a HTTP based API and therefore allowing for custom adapters to any backend there is
- org.clazzes.login.broker, providing access to all other login services available in the OSGi container, selecting the mechanism by the request's authentication domain
For testing them there is a testpad webapp using org.clazzes.login.adapter.http, see there.