Clazzes.org is ...
... an Open Source project featuring libraries for JAVA and other programming languages.
- Authentication Tools Home, authentication service connectors and a backend
- Clazzes-Utils are a collection of Java utils under org.clazzes.util, and the historic root of the clazzes.org project
- Colin, a structural analysis application with a lightweight interface, an part of the QT Ambassador Program
- CSVEdit, yet another editor for .csv like files, in C++ with QT4
- Data Model Generator and Utils, generates POJOs and DAOs from data models specified in xml
- DOJO-Clazzes, things created when moving from GWT to DOJO Toolkit
- FancyMail, a free alternative message sending service for e-mail and SMS in JAVA
- FancyLibs, a collection of lightweight portable basic function classes for C++
- FTPSync, a PERL skript to synchronize a local directory tree and a remote FTP directory tree
- Some basic GWT tools, currently covered by the know-how space GWT Basics
- HPGS, a HPGL/2 interpreter in C++
JarTools makes it easier to retrieve and manipulate meta information in .jar files resp.
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, and similar bits like
- JDBC2XML, started as a commandline tool for dumping and restoring databases from/to XML and slowly growing to a Java library for simple table creation and manipulation
- MLP (Mail.Log-Parsing) a script collection to make it easier to parse /var/log/mail.log and the like
- OOOEngine, a wrapper to have a OpenOffice or LibreOffice daemon perform tasks like convert files
- PBA Package Builder + Archiver, the collection of tools that builds and distributes all our C++ software and Debian packages (see below and deb.clazzes.org)
- Remoting, a RPC framework for C++ and Java using TCP/IP and optionally TLS
- Sketch, a 2D graphics framework for web applications
- TopicMap Engine, a implementation of the TopicMaps API (TMAPI 2.0.2)
Downloads, Packages, Source Code
As everyone we are trying to find Best Practices for software development.
Know How collections
Besides packages for our own software projects, our debian repository deb.clazzes.org also provides (re)packaging of some other projects.
The re-packaging is documented in these confluence spaces:
- JPKG (Java Packages), debian packages for a few foreign Java projects
- Mingw Debian Packaging, for packaging MinGW64 cross build chain tools our way
- *X Packages, some re-packagings like backports
After searching for free pictures once too often, we started to collect and draw some free stuff using svg.
They are available directly via subversion: http://svn.clazzes.org/svn/stockpicks
Accounts available only on request due to vandalism
We are always open to new contributors (our Open Source licenses of Atlassian's Confluence and Jira demand so anyway). Unfortunately some vandalism incidents forced us to turn public registration off.
Honest users however are still welcome, so whoever wants to register, please contact us and we will gladly provide accounts on confluence.clazzes.org, jira.clazzes.org, eventually even write access to subversion and debian repositories.
Clazzes.org tests Let's Encrypt certificates
Dec 15, 2015
Clazzes.org migrated to larger DC
Mar 13, 2015
Clazzes.org's new SSL certificate not recognized by squeeze's ca-certificates package
Dec 16, 2013
Registration policy switched to on-inquiry
Nov 27, 2013
Clazzes.org now running dual stack, IPv6 and IPv4
Sep 22, 2013
Eclipse-Hints added to KnowHow space
Sep 04, 2013
Confluence.clazzes.org upgraded to 5.2.3, Jira to 6.0.6
Aug 18, 2013
SDS (SQL Directory Service) 1.0.0 released
Aug 03, 2013
Jul 05, 2013
Jul 04, 2013